MIGUEL ANGEL LIRA FILLOY - Mexico City, 1962
- Degree in architecture from Iberoamerican University, Mexico City, 1980-1984.
- Diploma title with the best score of his generation.
- Hispanic architecture course, with the architect Paul Gendrop, Faculty of Architecture, U.N.A.M.
- Professor of architecural design in the ITESM CCM, Faculty of Architecture U.N.A.M. & Iberoamerican University.
- Draftman in the office of the architects Francisco Serrano, 1981.
- Collaborating in design in the office of Albin & Norten, Architects, 1982-1984.
- Associate with Alcocer, Mañón, y Rage. Architects, 1984.
- Realization of different projects in partnership with José Ramón Remis and Francisco Mañon, 1984-1990.
- Project manager in Legorreta Architects, 1990-1991.
- Consultant projects in KMD Mexico, 1990-2000.
- Partner and Project Director in SPRINGALL+LIRA, 1991.